Covid-19 MeasuresTogether we make sure that we can safely water sports
Windfoillessons Covid-19 proof
We are very happy that we can continue our windfoil lessons. I’d like to do this in a way that’s as safe as possible for you and for us. That’s why we’re doing a few things differently than before. Below we will be happy to inform you what we are doing to teach you Coranaproof windfoil.
Up to 4 students equal
From 11 May it is allowed to play sports with groups of up to 10 people. With us, a maximum of 4 students take a windfoil course at the same time. The material (board, foil and possibly rigging) you only use during the course.
Instruction 1.5 meters away
We always start the course with a short theoretical instruction. It now takes place outside, so there is enough space to keep 1.5 meters away. On the water it is no problem to keep 1.5 meters away.
Preparing the equipment by windfoil instructor
As always, the instructor ensures that a board with foil and possibly a rig is ready. The instructor wears disposable gloves when preparing the material.
Changing and sanitary facilities
It is possible to use the dressing room, only 1 person equal. Unfortunately, showering is not possible. The toilet is constantly cleaned, but we would ask you to limit the use of the toilet as much as possible.
Pay with PIN
We have a PIN device, so pay preferably with PIN
Other general rules
Of course, the general guidelines of the RIVM are also in place with us;
- For everything, using common sense is paramount
- Stay at home if you have one of the following (also mild!) symptoms: nasal colds, coughing, tightness or fever
- Stay at home if someone in your household has a fever (from 38 C°) and/or has anxiety symptoms. If everyone has no complaints for 24 hours, you can get back to exercising and out
- Stay at home if someone in your household has tested positive for the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Because you can still get sick up to 14 days after the last contact with this person, you need to stay home until 14 days after the last contact
- Keep 1.5 meters (two arm lengths) away from any other person outside your household
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and use paper handkerchiefs
- Before you come to us, go home to the toilet
- Wash your hands with soap and water before and after visit of the sports venue, at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Don’t shake hands
If you have any questions or if something is not clear, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The location in Almere on the Gooimeer ideal for wind foiling
The location where the wind foil courses are held is ideal for wind foiling. We can enter the water via a sandy beach and after about 20 meters it is already deep enough to get on and to sail away without risk of getting stuck. The Gooimeer is sufficiently deep everywhere and there is enough space to wind up unhindered. Our address is: Gooimeerdijk West, Surfstrand Haven 2 in Almere Haven.
Check out the current images via the webcam here.
Free parking on the surf beach
On the Gooimeerdijk on the surf beach there is enough parking for car and possibly a surf trailer. The good news is also that parking is FREE!