Ensis Wing V2 6.0m2 – DEMO
DEMO Ensis wing V2 6.0m2. This wing has been used up to 10 times (freshwater only) and is undamaged. See pictures. The bladder is glued once by a professional repairer. This Ensis wing comes with backpack and includes 3 months warranty + free new spare ENSIS bladder
1 in stock
ENSIS V2 wing 6.0m - DEMO
- This wing has been used up to 10 times (freshwater only) and is undamaged. See pictures.
- The bladder is glued once by a professional repairer.
- This Ensis wing comes with backpack and includes 3 months warranty + free new spare ENSIS bladder
ENSIS V2 Wing Properties
The ENSIS wings are characterized by a particularly good handling a lot of power and they are very stable. A 'playful wing' that feels very light and gives you the space to do your trics. Just freeriding is also very good. It's noticeable how much pressure the wings generate. Due to the rigid construction, the construction does not deform when pumping, which converts every movement into speed. In the ENSIS wing there should be a little more pressure, which also ensures that the construction feels very stiff. Windfoilen Nederland has decided to use the ENSIS wings for the wingfoil lessons.
In addition, the wing easily chooses 'direction' so you immediately feel good. This also makes this a suitable wing to learn wingfoilen. The design is compact so that the wings do not quickly touch the water. Also, the design of the wing tips ensures that you get the wing out of the water quickly. On the middle support of the wing are sufficiently comfortable handles. Of course, a sufficiently long leash is also supplied.
Our findings from ENSIS Wing
- The rigid and stable construction make winging very easy
- Delivers relatively high pressure, allowing you to wingfoil quickly
- With more wind also still good control, which makes deployment range very big
- Feels light and playful. Good all-round performance and also fast.
- Who is the ENSIS Wing suitable for
- For both the entry level and advanced wingfoiler
- Wingfoilers who want a lot of power and/or with a relatively small wing
- For Wingfoilers who like to do freerstyle trics