€799,00 – €969,00 incl VAT
ENSIS is a new Swiss brand that makes high-quality wings. The ENSIS wings are stable, provide a lot of power and even though they are light, they can take a beating. Available in sizes 2.5 m2 to 6 m2.
ENSIS is a new Swiss brand that makes high-quality wings. The ENSIS wings are stable, provide a lot of power and even though they are light, they can take a beating. Available in sizes 2.5 m2 to 6.0 m2. The wings were co-developed by Team rider Balz Muller, known for his huge freestyle trics on the regular surfboard, windfoil and wingfoil.
The ENSIS wings are characterized by a particularly good handling a lot of power and they are very stable. A 'playful wing' that feels very light and gives you the space to do your trics. Just freeriding is also very good. It's noticeable how much pressure the wings generate. Due to the rigid construction, the construction does not deform when pumping, which converts every movement into speed. In the ENSIS wing there should be a little more pressure, which also ensures that the construction feels very stiff. Windfoilen Nederland has decided to use the ENSIS wings for the wingfoil lessons.
In addition, the wing easily chooses 'direction' so you immediately feel good. This also makes this a suitable wing to learn wingfoilen. The design is compact so that the wings do not quickly touch the water. Also, the design of the wing tips ensures that you get the wing out of the water quickly. On the middle support of the wing are sufficiently comfortable handles. Of course, a sufficiently long leash is also supplied.
Our findings from ENSIS Wing
- The rigid and stable construction make winging very easy
- Delivers relatively high pressure, allowing you to wingfoil quickly
- With more wind also still good control, which makes deployment range very big
- Feels light and playful. Good all-round performance and also fast.
- Who is the ENSIS Wing suitable for
- For both the entry level and advanced wingfoiler
- Wingfoilers who want a lot of power and/or with a relatively small wing
- For Wingfoilers who like to do freerstyle trics
- See image to choose the right size
Now with FREE wing foil course worth € 92,-
Upon purchase, we will give you a voucher for a free wingfoil course. You can choose from a wingsurfing or a wing foil course to learn to wing or further improve your technique.
Try it first?
This wing or a similar wing can first be tried out in our test centre
Ensis Wing 2.5m2, Ensis Wing 3.5m2, Ensis Wing 4.5m2, Ensis Wing 5.2m2, Ensis Wing 6.0m2