Starboard X Airush Freewing was born out of the collaboration between Starboard and Airush. An all-round wing that is very stable and generates a lot of forward pressure. Available in sizes 3 m2 to 7 m2. The Starboard X Airush Freewing makes it easy to speed, allowing you to get on the foil with relatively little wind. The wing feels sturdy and stiff, so that every pump movement is also converted into an acceleration. In addition, the wing easily chooses ‘direction’ so you immediately feel good.
The design is compact so that the wings do not quickly touch the water. Also, the design of the wing tips ensures that you get the wing out of the water quickly. On the center Strut of the wing there are enough comfortable handles and there is also a possibility to attach a harness line. In addition, there are 2 diagonally placed handles to make the ‘transitions’ run smoother. Of course, a sufficiently long leash is also supplied
Our findings from Starboard X Airush Freewing
- The rigid and stable construction make winging very easy
- Delivers relatively high pressure, allowing you to wingfoil quickly
- With more wind also still good control, which makes deployment range very big
- All round performance and also fast
- Feels a little heavier, but the handling and the playful feeling don’t suffer.
Who is the Starboard X Airush Freewing suitable for
- For both the entry level and advanced wingfoiler
- Wingfoilers who want a lot of power and/or with a relatively small wing
- See image to choose the right size
Now with FREE wingfoil course worth € 92,-
Upon purchase, we will give you a voucher for a free wingfoil course. You can choose from a wingsurfing or a wingfoilcourse to learn to wing or further improve your technique.
Try it first?
This wing or a similar wing can first be tried out in our test centre