Starboard Airush Freewing V2
€809,00 – €999,00 incl VAT
Starboard X Airush Freewing V2 (model 2021-2022) is a further development of the highly rated V1. And is a collaboration between Starboard and Airush. An all-round wing that is very stable and generates a lot of forward pressure. Available in sizes 3 m2 to 7 m2.
Starboard X Airush Freewing V2 (model 2021-2022) is a further development of the highly rated V1. An all-round wing that feels very stable and generates a lot of forward pressure. Available in sizes 3 m2 up to 7 m2. The Starboard X Airush Freewing V2 makes it easy to make speed, so you can get on the foil with relatively little wind. The wing feels sturdy and stiff, so that every pump movement is also converted into an acceleration. In addition, the wing easily chooses 'direction' so you immediately feel good.
The design is compact so that the wings of the Starboard x Arush Freewing V2 do not hit the water quickly. Also, the design of the wing tips ensures that you get the wing out of the water quickly. On the center support of the wing there are enough comfortable handles and there is also a possibility to attach a trapeze line. In addition, there are 2 diagonally placed handles to make the 'transitions' run smoother. Of course, a sufficiently long leash is also supplied.
Our findings from Starboard X Airush Freewing V2
- Delivers more power than V1 and larger sizes feel 'tighter'
- The rigid and stable construction make winging very easy
- Delivers relatively high pressure, allowing you to wingfoil quickly
- With more wind also still good control, which makes deployment range very big
- All round performance and also fast
- Feels a little heavier, but the handling and the playful feeling don't suffer.
Who is the Starboard X Airush Freewing V2 suitable for?
- For both the entry level and advanced wingfoiler
- Wingfoilers who want a lot of power and/or with a relatively small wing
- See image to choose the right size
Now with FREE wing foil course worth € 92,-
Upon purchase, we will give you a voucher for a free wingfoil course. You can choose from a wingsurfing or a wingfoilcourse to learn to wing or further improve your technique.
Try it first?
This wing or a similar wing can first be tried out in our test centre
3 m2 – € 809, 4 m2 – € 828, 5 m2 – € 899, 6 m2 – € 949, 7 m2 – € 989