Starboard Airush Freewing
€779,00 – €959,00 incl VAT
Starboard X Airush Freewing was born out of the collaboration between Starboard and Airush. An all-round wing that is very stable and generates a lot of forward pressure. Available in sizes 3 m2 to 7 m2.
Starboard X Airush Freewing is the result of the collaboration between Starboard and Airush. An all-round wing that is very stable and generates a lot of forward pressure. Available in sizes 3 m2 to 7 m2. The Starboard X Airush Freewing ensures that you can easily make speed, so that you can get on the foil with relatively little wind. The wing feels sturdy and stiff, so that every pump movement is also converted into gear. In addition, the wing easily chooses 'direction' so that you immediately have the feeling that you are standing correctly.
The design is compact so that the wings do not touch the water quickly. The design of the wing tips also ensures that you get the wing out of the water quickly. There are plenty of comfortable handles on the center support of the wing and there is also a possibility to attach a trapeze line. In addition, there are 2 diagonally placed handles to make the 'transitions' run more smoothly. Of course, a sufficiently long leash is also supplied
Our findings from Starboard X Airush Freewing
- The rigid and stable construction ensures that turning is very easy
- Delivers a relatively large amount of pressure, so you can wing foil quickly
- With more wind also still good control, which makes the deployment range nice and large
- All round performance and yet fast
- Feels a little heavier, but the handling and playful feel don't suffer.
For whom is the Starboard X Airush Freewing suitable?
- For both the novice and advanced wingfoiler
- Wing foilers who want a lot of power and / or want to wing with a relatively small wing
- See image to choose correct size
Now with FREE wing foil course worth € 92, -
Upon purchase, you will receive a voucher from us for a free wing foil course. You can choose from a wingsurf or a wing foil course to learn how to wing or further improve your technique.
Try it out first?
You can try out this wing or a comparable wing yourself in our test center
3 m2, 4 m2, 5 m2, 6 m2, 7 m2