Wing foil step up day September 18 2021
Windfoil boarding day September 18, for only € 69,-
Wing foiling will finally break through in 2021. That is why we are organising the first wingfoil boarding day on Saturday 18 September 2021. Get to know this new way of foiling and experience what it’s like to fly nearly 1 meter above the water.
Program Wing foil ste up day
During this Wing foil step up day you will get to know wing foil in clinics of 1.5 hours. After a short introduction, you will go up the water with the instructor and make your first flight meters guaranteed. You will do these lessons on a wing foil set of Windfoilen Nederland. We have top material from Starboard (boards, wingfoils and wings). The costs are only € 69, – including the use of the equipment.
We give wing foil instructions under the guidance of experienced and enthusiastic instructors. In small groups of up to 4 participants you will receive expert instructions and get acquainted with wingfoiling in a safe and good way. Sign up now for one of the wing foil clinicis! Note Full = Full
Set up clinics wing foiling
Special for the wingfoil boarding day we organize various wingfoilclinics for which you can register in the morning and afternoon.
Times wing foil clinics during step up day
- Clinic 1: start 10:30 – until 12:00
- Clinic 2: start 1pm – until 2:30 p.m.
- Clinic 3: start 15:00 – until 4:30 p.m.
In order to start right away, it is important that you already have your wetsuit on before the clinic starts. You can change in the changing rooms of the windsurfing club and after the lesson you can shower.
Rent wetsuit and shoes
If you don’t have a wetsuit and/or shoes, you can rent them from us for only € 7.50. Please indicate this when booking the training, and we will reserve it for you.
Maximum number of people per group
In our groups, up to 4 people participate in the lessons at the same time. This allows us to give everyone enough attention to get the best out of the wing foil lessons
If the wind expectation is between 10 and 20 knots, the clinics continue. If the wind expectation is less or more, we unfortunately have to cancel the clinics. We will send you a message by SMS or email about this the night before the lesson (around 6:00 p.m.).
At Haddock water sports there is an opportunity to have a lunch (lunch is not included in rate), inside or on the sun terrace.
The lessons take place in Almere Haven near Haddock Water sports.
The address is: Gooimeerdijk West, Surfstrand Haven 2, 1353 CT Almere Haven. Phone number: +31 612138112
Set up of the wingfoilclinic is as follows;
- Start by explaining how wingfoils & wing work
- You will be given theoretical instruction on how to get up on the foil & stable wing foiling
- You will be given theoretical instruction on how to hold the wing to speed up as much speed as possible
- You will be given theoretical instruction on how to pump, jibe and tack with the wing
- You will receive instruction on the tuning of the board and the wing
- Most of the lessons take place naturally on the water, where you learn;
- How easy as possible is going to stand on the board with the wing
- How to speed up the wing as quickly as possible
- Learns to come up
- Learns to stay stable in the air
We guarantee you will make the 1st flight meters on the wingfoil. You can stick to that!
The group consists of up to 5 participants. The instructor goes up the water with you and guides you on the water. Wearing a helmet is mandatory during the clinics. The use of a helmet is included in the price.
Knowing from experience what learning wingfoiling is very intensive. Anyone can learn it with a little practice. There is no need for windsurfing, foiling or kiting.
Skills that help to learn wingfoiling quickly;
- A good sense of balance is important
- Good condition is important to be able to last an average of 2 hours 🙂
- A swimming certificate is also necessary to be able to learn this safely
Do you have any doubts or have any questions? Call or email us..